We collect various types of information from our customers, including but not limited to:
- Personal information such as name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Financial information such as credit card numbers and bank account information.
- Gaming and transactional information such as betting and winning history.
We collect this information in order to provide our customers with a personalized gaming experience and to ensure the security of their accounts.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain customer accounts.
- To process transactions and verify financial information.
- To provide personalized gaming experiences and promotions.
- To analyze and improve our website and services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also use the information we collect to communicate with our customers about their accounts and to provide them with marketing and promotional materials. Customers have the option to opt-out of these communications at any time.
We may share customer information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services. We only share information with service providers who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality and security of the information.
We may also share information with regulatory and law enforcement agencies when required by law or to protect our customers and our business.
We take the security of our customers’ information very seriously. We use industry-standard security measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information we collect.
We also regularly review and update our security measures to ensure they are effective and up-to-date.
We retain customer information for as long as necessary to provide our services and comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We may also retain information for archival purposes, such as to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Customers have the right to access, update, and delete their personal information. Customers can also request that we restrict the processing of their information or object to the processing of their information for certain purposes.
Customers can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided below.